INSPIRATION IMPORTER INCLUDED!
- ideamapper4kids is the next generation
mind mapping tool for K-4
- Unique split-screen view to help children tell stories
with pictures and words
- 1000’s of clipart pictures to help children illustrate
and express their ideas
- Super 3D view to help understand relationships
ideamapper4kids is a visual tool that can be used by children ranging from Kindergarten—Grade 4.
Utilizing the proven method of visual learning , ideamapper4kids enables younger students to develop new skills. For example broadening vocabulary, making visual connections and deepening comprehension on subject matter.
ideamapper4kids works because it has been designed to complement the way students think and express themselves, regardless of learning style.
As such, students of all abilities can use ideamapper4kids with confidence at all times.
ideamapper4kids helps students:
- Broaden vocabulary
- Develop critical thinking skills
- Improve reading and writing
- Understand the connections/links between things
- Enhance understanding and comprehension
100’s of core curriculum icons available!
Compatible with Windows, MacOS and Linux.
Try now for FREE!
ideamapper System Requirements
|Windows: 1 GHz Intel Pentium or compatible processor, Microsoft Windows 7, 8 or 10 operating system, 2 GB of RAM, 100 MB of free hard disk space, color screen with 1024x768 resolution.|
|Mac OS: 2 GHz Intel processor, Apple macOS 10.13, 10.14 or 10.15, 4 GB of RAM, 100 MB of free hard disk space, color screen with 1024x768 resolution.|
|Linux: 2 GHz Intel processor, Ubuntu Linux 18.04 LTS, other Linux distributions may work, 4 GB of RAM, 100 MB of free hard disk space, color screen with 1024x768 resolution.|