Creativity, Productivity, Results.
ideamapperPRO is a simple, highly effective planning and productivity tool that makes it easy to capture creativity, organize thoughts and manage projects more effectively.
Whether you’re creating reports, coordinating new product launches or planning a presentation, ideamapperPRO allows anyone, regardless of ability to gather ideas. Also it turns them into visual maps that aid creativity and retain information.
This is because ideamapperPRO doesn’t allow you to forget, letting you literally ‘map’ out your ideas visually. collating your thoughts and knowledge and turning them into work that is cohesive, organized and fizzing with inspiration.
What separates ideamapperPRO from ordinary mind mapping software is that you can incorporate your text alongside your idea maps, all from one central interface.
This means that your finished work remains as good as your ideas, with structure and content playing an equal role.
- Manage your workload more effectively
- Structure, plan and execute written work with greater ease
- Capture your creativity with auto link brain storming
- Simplify the management of large amounts of information
- Turn sources, information and ideas into polished documents at the touch of a button
- Manage your projects effectively and swiftly, splitting tasks up into smaller, more manageable steps
- Increase productivity and efficiency, boosting employee confidence
- Improve time management
Try now for FREE!
ideamapper System Requirements
|Windows: 1 GHz Intel Pentium or compatible processor, Microsoft Windows 7, 8 or 10 operating system, 2 GB of RAM, 100 MB of free hard disk space, color screen with 1024x768 resolution.|
|Mac OS: 2 GHz Intel processor, Apple macOS 10.13, 10.14 or 10.15, 4 GB of RAM, 100 MB of free hard disk space, color screen with 1024x768 resolution.|
|Linux: 2 GHz Intel processor, Ubuntu Linux 18.04 LTS, other Linux distributions may work, 4 GB of RAM, 100 MB of free hard disk space, color screen with 1024x768 resolution.|
|Browser Beta: Requires WebAssembly support in the browser, recent versions of Google Chrome (minimum version 57), Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and New Microsoft Edge should work. [THIS IS A BETA, PRE-RELEASE VERSION, PLEASE READ THIS ARTICLE FOR MORE INFORMATION: Browser Beta Version Information.].|