⇒ Next generation mind mapping tool
⇒ Never lose your old maps with unique Inspiration importer
⇒ Use one program with built in word processer
⇒ Compatible with Windows, MacOS and Linux
Created for grades 5-12, ideamapper enables students to brainstorm and input creative thoughts via visual mind maps, using these as prompts to create well-structured work.
Using images and icons in maps aids creativity and helps the user to absorb and retain more information.
Benefits of ideamapper include:
- Improved structure: Whatever you write is structured automatically, with ideas and written content instantly visible in split-screen mode.
- Time saving: Brainstorm, structure, write, edit & publish from one single application, and use the ‘rapid fire’ tool to help get thoughts down before they disappear.
- ideamapper helps the student to focus on specific areas of their work without getting overwhelmed by the detail.
- Manage information in different forms: Unique 3D view increases interactivity, providing a more tactile sense of the abstract. It also helps visualize the structure of larger maps with ease.
- Compatible: Easily import and edit Inspiration’s documents.
- 100’s of templates for core curriculum, 1000’s of modern clip art images included.
Try now for FREE!
ideamapper System Requirements
|Windows: 1 GHz Intel Pentium or compatible processor, Microsoft Windows 7, 8 or 10 operating system, 2 GB of RAM, 100 MB of free hard disk space, color screen with 1024x768 resolution.|
|Mac OS: 2 GHz Intel processor, Apple MacOS 10.10 or higher, 4 GB of RAM, 100 MB of free hard disk space, color screen with 1024x768 resolution.|
|Linux: 2 GHz Intel processor, Ubuntu Linux 18.04 LTS, other Linux distributions may work, 4 GB of RAM, 100 MB of free hard disk space, color screen with 1024x768 resolution.|